Latest

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Like Mother, Like Daughter!  

Because when a daughter takes after her mother in terms of nature, character, behavior, manners, genre, temperament, standard, interests, and of course responsibilties so they say that SHE reflects her MOTHER.


My Mother was the most beautiful woman in the world. I owe all my achivements in my life to the moral, rational, and physical I got from Her.
Thank to my Mama! She is the reason I am getting fame, respect and success because of her efforts which I come to know from my follower's responses on my cooking videos.

I learnt how to cook from my beloved Mother. She motivated me and manipulated for hours in the kitchen standing behind me to make sure I wasn't wrestling with my hobby like a kid. Today, I don't have any cooking certificate but I can say I'm the kitchen expert. So, thank you Mama. ❤

Almost everyone believes that their mother is the best cook. I, too, think this about my mother's cooking talent. Her cooking abilities has taught me to be healthy, adore my birthright, and love my family through her cooking skills.

If one entered her kitchen one can find spotlessly clean and well maintained kitchenette. The appealing thing is the way she used to manage her kitchen properly to make a mouth watering and healthy meals for us. She cooked many dishes like biryani, pulao, haleem, tarka dal, bhoona qeema, aloo gosht, mix sabzi, chicken curry, chicken broast, qorma, kababs, karahi, gajar ka halwa, kheer, qulfi, rus malai and much more. She has taught me to cook these typical foods too.

The difference is she always had a simple approach towards her cooking. She didn't like to use complicated ingredients and her spice jars are very limited to the basic spices. If there’s a way to made cooking quicker and less messier, she always used National Masalas. This is the reason why my cooking style differs from others and my recipes are easier.

I remember when I was young and my mother was cooking, I was with her in the kitchen enjoying her cooking. I always helped her. She taught me to make aloo gobi for the very 1st time. I over fried the onions, she told me (with a wistful smile) to fry new onions again otherwise all the dish taste bitter. It was my 1st ever cooking lesson. 😌

When I was around 8, She taught me to make roti. I was so young at that time but It was my inner passion to learn to make small chapati. She instructed me to gentally roll the dough in my fingers to palm 2 to 3 times to make round ball. She taught me the best trick for the round soft chapati. I never ever forget. After that day I started making one chapati per day. Now I can make round soft chapatis and parathas without using a bellan. 😏

Ummmph!

The post is getting too long but it will be injustice to minimize it. So bear it guys..

I saw the National TVC #NayiSochKNayeZaiqe and it reminds me of my childhood memories and my mother's tiredsome dedications.
I know I didn't do anything in return but I want to say thanks to you mama for everything  you have done for me.

I never thanked you enough for guiding me in the right direction, for without a doubt being there for me, for listening to me, for protecting me from the things I shouldn't do.
I never told you how much I Love You. You mean the world to me but I don't tell you enough.
But no matter what, I always will love you Mama. You’re gone, your presence will never leave me in many ways.
I 'll miss You till the day I die...! ❣

Like Mother, Like Daughter Reviewed by Rebellious Abeeha on August 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Abeeha's Avenue © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by hatman12. Powered by Blogger.